1) No full-time musicians (my Dad knows why)
2) No full-time actors (just on principle--plus most of the actors I had crushes on are now married. Or are gay. Or are, y'know, both!)
3) No more men obviously suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and refuse to get any help for it
4) No more men with a Sister 2 Sister magazine full of issues about women
5) No more Capricorns (I don't believe in astrology, but it seems to believe in me, so no more Capricorns!)
I just hope these guys haven't thoroughly totally screwed me up for other guys. But it's getting hard to think I haven't been.